ESD shoes in EGB/ESD-QualityWhere Electrostatical Discharge "ESD" is required, for example semiconductor industries, electronic or pharmaceutical industries, the wearing of special ESD shoes is obligatory.
We offer you a wide range of ESD shoes like sandals, sneakers, safety shoes and many
- Various models available
ESD cleanroom shoes with gaiter
Cushioning: Triple cushioning plus
2 various models available: With and without steel toe cap
Information ESD gaiter shoes (pdf.)
Safety shoes (S1) - 4 widths available
for optimal fit
- Aluminium toe cap
- 4 widths available
- Heel shock adaptable to the weight of the wearer
- ESD - Protection against electrostatic discharge
Further information / Data sheet (pdf)
PU-Clogs - washable and disinfectableEither for an O.R. in hospitals, hygienic areas, research of pharmaceutical industries, the various product range comes up to every demand. Made 100% free of CFC, The CHIROCLOGS are coming up to all special requirements, concerning washing and disinfecting. This is new: OrthoClog - usable with orthopedic insoles.
- ESD dissipative according to EN 61340
- Autoclavable at 135°C, 5 min. (no additives)
- Sole with high slip resistance - SRC slip resistance according to EN ISO 20347:2012
- Washable at 60°C
- Adjustable, foldable heel strap
- Various colours available: White, blue, orange, green
Please ask for our detailed shoe catalogue.